Monday, December 8, 2008

Dear John


Yesterday I wrote my last letter to John.My counselor had wanted me to write a dear John letter.I had mention as a joke and he thought it was a good idea.I should think before I talk .lol.It was hard to get started.I put on the headset,put "Hate me today" by blue october.After a few mins. I was typing so fast that Dovie said I was typing with a vengeance.She wanted to read it when I got though. After she got through she started sobbing brokenhearted and said I had to mail it.So since I would do anything for my beautiful and soulful child.I will be mailing it today.For of those who know me if you want to read a couple that want me to share it with you .Tell me on face book.Have a blessed day Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A-Town, Texas, United States