Tuesday, January 27, 2009

cold???

Well tonight it's freezing but it could be worse as I got a disconnect notice on gas and lights.It is so depressing to not even be able to pay monthly bills.Last night my car broke again.Just when my kids are looking for work to help pay bills.But luckily they didn't turn the gas off today as its 18 degrees.I thought when I graduated things would get better.I got a job working at home but it will probably be months before I see a paycheck as it depends on if hospital Chaplin's want my boss's program.It's so hard not to be depressed.I can't get help with bill's because all the agency's are out of money.My church help in past but I just can't ask again.I just don't receive enough on disability to pay rent and utilities .Much less things like washing clothes and buying things like dish washing liquid and toilet paper.Things most people take for granted.I guess that enough pitying myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A-Town, Texas, United States