Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pity


I just read my last post.I almost deleted it because I was just wallowing in pity.I know God will get us through.He always has.I stay so stressed trying to pay bills with not enough money but I have faith that we will get through this.In the last couple of months several of my friends have died.It's hurts but I know they are home with God now and are no longer hurting and stressing.I've been trying to get a hold of my grandbabies foster mom to be able to visit them but since my daughter has lost her legal rights to them it scares me that I won't get to see them again.OOP'S here I go again with self pity and doubts.It's strange I joined facebook last year and found one of my old childhood friends recently.She remember how I loved to read,I really hadn't thought anyone noticed back then.It made me smile.I just posted lots of pictures on facebook too.Well till next time.
Trust in the Lord
Jesus is the Way

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A-Town, Texas, United States